Design Engineering Course (Machine Design)
Course fee: 30,000/- Duration: 3 Months
This is India’s best course on machine design. This is a complete job oriented course. In this course, we will teach the students on the basics of mechanics, thermodynamics, robotics, kinematics, structural analysis, fluid mechanics with their applications. Apart from that, we also teach the operational analysis, evaluation and problem solving methods in design engineering.
Design Engineer Course syllabus..
- Design engineering basics, Standards, Codes, Regulations, Statistical Considerations, Measurement and Inference
- Numerical Methods, Computational Considerations, General principles of wear and tear
- Solid Materials, The Strength of Cold-Worked and Heat-Treated Steels, Utility
- Safety design and engineering, Hazard, Risk and Danger analysis, Minimizing Engineering Effort
- Strength under Static Circumstances and dynamic interface,
- Fundamentals of welding and fabrication, metal sheet work,
- Instabilities in Beams and Columns, Curved Beams and Rings, Seals, Flywheels, Limits and Fits, Power screws, Threaded Fasteners, Unthreaded Fasteners, Bolted and Riveted Joints, Springs
- Lubrication, Gaskets, Rolling-Contact Bearings, Journal Bearings, Couplings, Clutches and Brakes, Belt Drives, Chain Drives, Spur Gears, Bevel and Hypoid Gears, Helical Gears, Worm Gearing, Shafts, Vibration and Control of Vibration
- Motion mechanism, Linkages, Load-Cycle Analysis, Fluid Power Systems and Circuit Design, Corrosion, Noise and Its Control
- Gear Trains, Robots and Smart Machines, Sections and Shapes–Tabular Data, Stress, Deflection
After the completion of the course, the student will acquire following skills
- Concept Designing (Industrial Design and styling) to Concept Validation(optimization and functional validation)
- Designing (detailed 3D CAD design & manufacturing drawings) to Mathematical Calculation (empirical calculation)
- Analysis / Simulations (static, dynamic, non-linear, CFD) to Tooling (Mould design, sheet metal forming, die design, jig & fixture design)
- Prototyping (prototyping development services) to Manufacturing (digital manufacturing, human ergonomics, manufacturing process feasibility)
Software – Training and Practice
In Pertecnica, we teach the students on the following software along with project technologies. Therefore, our Design Engineer course is a perfect blend of design and Engineering technologies required for Mechanical Engineers.
- CREO parametric 3D modelling