HVAC Technologies for Mechanical engineers
Duration: 2 Months Course fee: 24,000/-
Training and Internship for Mechanical Engineers
HVAC systems controls and maintains the temperature, humidity, air movement, air cleanliness, sound level, and pressure in a building or an Industrial plant. HVAC training skills are highly demanded in India and Gulf countries. The Course covers the design considerations and recommendations for HVAC applications specific to power plants, Oil and gas industry, dairy forms, Pharma industries…etc.
This course also offer a brief review of the basic physics of heating, ventilating, and air conditioning. The theory of fluid mechanics, thermodynamics, heat transfer, and psychrometrics. These concepts are essential in understanding the HVAC systems.
HVAC Internships – Course Syllabus
- Design parameters, Load calculations, Design documentation,
- Plant design, HVAC architecture, Understanding blueprints
- Temperature, Air intake and exhaust, Substructures, Superstructures, Ducts,
- Mathematical calculations and formulas and Basic HVAC schemes
- Assembling, connecting, insulating pipes, Selection Of equipment, Refrigeration systems
- Fan Applications and Selection Criteria
- Water cooling systems, Pumps, valves and Controls, Piping
- Wiring equipment and systems, Codes and standards
- Knowledge of mechanical systems
- Installation of duct work
- Troubleshooting mechanical problems
- Estimation & Costing
- Project Management
Primary heating is usually provided by electric duct heaters or unit heaters. Electric heaters should be avoided in spaces containing explosive gases or atmospheres. the other types of heaters include convection heaters and portable heaters.
cooling can be provided by air coolers, ventilation, evaporator cooling units, water coil cooling units, Oil cooled or refrigeration equipment.
Case studies – HVAC Internships:
- Residential buildings and Commercial complexes
- Industrial utilities and Manufacturing facilities
- Hotels and Hospitals
- Laboratories and Data centers