Circuit Breakers, Fuses and Protective Devices
Duration: One month
Course fee: 15,000/-
Pertecnica offers class room training on switch gear, fuse, safety protective equipment for electrical engineers. This is a one month training which includes classes by faculty, video lectures, projects and case studies.
Electrical protection systems detect the problems with power system components and isolating these components from the rest of the system. The Electrical engineer is responsible for meeting the codes and standards and to ensure that the equipment and conductors within a system are protected against current overflows. If the flow of current is disturbed, it produces destructive temperatures and ultimately damages the electrical systems. Hence, the student shall be in a position to understand the design criteria of the electrical system and shall arrange suitable protection devices. In Pertecnica, we offer comprehensive training for the electrical engineers on protective devices.
Our training includes…
- Electrical Symbols and interpretation of Drawing
- Codes, standards and specifications
- Circuit breakers: Types and Utilities, Design, Operations, Inside of a circuit breaker – diagnosis, troubleshooting and repair
- fuses: Types and functions, design parameters, Operations, fuse holders, Automatic fuses, Thermal fuses
- protective equipment: Design basis, Protection methods, Causes and consequences, components and schemes
- Static relays, Arrangement of Bus bar, Circuit breakers and isolators, design specifications
- Voltage drops & fault loops – Load calculations, short circuits, abnormalities, equipment failures, Protective relays, associated communication systems, voltage and current sensing devices
- Safety Engineering: protecting the employees, equipment and improving the stability of the system