Industrial Mechanical Maintenance
Course fee: 50,000/- Duration: 6 Months
This Course is intended to prepare the mechanical engineers with the recommended practice and guidance in the maintenance of mechanical equipment. We offer complete industrial training with a special emphasis on power plants, Oil and gas section, cement industry and steel plants. Mechanical systems provide the most fundamental platform for all these heavy industries.
The very purpose of this course is to understand the complete job profiles of a service engineer and maintenance engineer. We provide the hands-on training on the complete mechanical equipment such as furnace, welding, HVAC, gears, clutches, couplings, belt, chain drives and bearings…etc. These are very essential components and need regular monitoring and service.
The major aspects of these devices will be discussed in relation to proper maintenance procedures, fault-finding methods and fitting techniques. We teach our students in such a way that the skills acquired in our institute be applied in almost every instance of mechanical maintenance and fitting.
Course syllabus – Mechanical Service Engineer Course…
- Introduction to Industrial mechanical equipment, Design considerations, operation principles
- Engineering maintenance, Maintenance mathematics, Maintenance Management and control, Reliability studies & Human errors
- General service, Trouble shooting check list for major mechanical equipment,
- Oiling, Lubrication and system overhaul
- Maintenance and servicing of mechanical components, Hydraulic components, Turbine and Pump Maintenance,
- Maintenance Schedules and Documentation, Standards and References, Maintenance Strategies,
- Condition Monitoring Tools, Preventive Maintenance, Corrective maintenance
- Typical mechanical drives and their accessories, Alignment methods of mechanical drives
- Inventory control and spares: Pumps, valves and piping system, Engines, brakes, clutches and speeding system, Bearings and shafts, Pen-stocks, Outlet Pipes, Piping, Gates, and Valves, Coupling Alignment, V-Belts, Alignments, Vibration Monitoring and Analysis, Mechanical Governors, Air Compressors, Cranes, Hoists, Rigging Equipment, and Elevators,
- Heating and Ventilating Systems, Engine Generators
- Quality and safety in maintenance engineering, Cathodic Protection, Fire Systems, Inspection, Testing, and Maintenance of safety systems