Upstream Oil and gas Course for electrical engineers
Course fee: 36000/- Duration: 3 Months
Pertecnica Engineering has launched Asia’s best “Petroleum, Oil and Gas (Upstream Course) for Electrical Engineers. It covers overall project development and operational philosophy of Oil and gas platforms. It includes installation, operations and trouble shooting of major electrical system. This is a Job oriented course which make students qualify for most of the jobs in Petroleum, Oil & Gas sector.
The syllabus covers Oil and Gas exploration techniques, Drilling, Rigs, Sub-sea Pipelines, Oil and Gas wells, off-shore Production platforms, Gas treatment, LNG Terminals, Oil & Gas tanker ships, Tank farms, Power plants, Water treatment plants etc.
Oil and Gas Upstream Course- Syllabus
- Introduction to petroleum sector – India & world scenario
- Oil& Gas Exploration, Production facilities, onshore & offshore terminals
- Power plants(Coal fired ,Gas fired CCPP)
- Plant safety (NEBOSH, OSHA)
- Electrical systems design ,Selection criteria
- Review of Single line drawings(SLD)
- Selection of Motors, Industrial fans, Variable frequency drives, and Motor control centres
- Circuit breaker selection, Relay selection, Transformers
- Electrical safety engineering, emergency electrical supplies – Batteries,UPS, inverters, Generators, Lightning, surge protection &Earthing
- Switch gear, Substation
- Transmission lines
- Preparation Load Schedule, BOQ preparation
- Plant Automation, PLC & SCADA
This training course presents a simplified generic life cycle in the upstream oil and gas industry. In reality, industry operations can be far more complex; but this course aims at fresh engineering graduates and therefore, we set out the basic topics.
We offer training on all the five phases of the upstream life cycle. The Midstream and downstream activities run in a separate phase and occur concurrently with the produce phase. We have separate training programs for midstream and downstream operations.
Projects & Case studies – Oil and Gas Upstream Course
- 2×500 mw Coal fired power plant, Electrical systems ,Switch yard
- 450mw Combined cycle power plant –Substation ,Switchyard
- Substation (220KV,132KV, 33KV,11KV)
- Switch yard (400KV) – O &M Philosophy
- 375 ftJack up Rig –Electrical systems
- Gas oil separation platform (Electrical Operations)
- 400 KV Transmission line
- Oil & Gas terminals – Electrical systems
- Safety on rigs, refinery, production platforms
- PLC,SCADA (Siemens) PROGRAMMING
After successful completion of this course, student will be eligible for following jobs in countries like Middle-East, Malaysia & Australia.
|Petroleum Engineer||Drilling Engineer||Operations Engineer||Power plant Engineer|
|Control Engineer||Substation Engineer||Design Engineer||Engineering -Safety|
|Field Engineer||Field Technician||Procurement Engineer||Project Engineer|
|Process Engineer||QA/QC||Procurement Engineer||Planning engineer|